What's the coolest scuba diving t-shirt/hoodie you've ever seen?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tremebundo

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there!

Every now and again I am in for a treat and end up spending more than I should on cool t-shirts, often diving-related ones.

I officially declare this post the place to show off your cool scuba t-shirts. Ideally, I'd love it if we could also add a link to where we bought them (if online), but I don't know if that's OK with forum policies. Can an admin confirm? (just to be clear, I have nothing to do with the t-shirt industry)

Here are a couple I own (sorry about the quality of the pics, but they're screenshots from a video I recently did). The black one is a hand-aerographed one that a friend of mine did when I launched my scuba diving mystery novel (the image he aerographed is the book cover). The blue one is a really cool tee that I bought online. It's got a bunch of different types of sharks with their common and latin names, and among all of them is a diver saying "Arghhhhhhh, OMGOMGOMG".

Scuba Book.jpgScubaSharks.jpg

Feel free to show off yours!

Cristian

PS: A really cool one I don't own (yet), has the drawing that Jaques Cousteau included in his US Patent of the SCUBA equipment.

I had one once with a depth gauge on it. The shirt read At 200 feet no one can hear you scream.

I haven't found that one for years, but here's a couple of good ones;
il_570xN.529585418_2tim.jpg

PROBLEM-SOLVED-SCUBA-DIVING-SHIRT-IMAGE-372.jpg

Whichever boat/shop shirt I happen to wear is the coolest one. :D

Not sure about the wildly dangling octo on the OP's first t-shirt, but whatever. Some of the Surface Interval shirts have amusing but way over the top, trying too hard designs...but I do like their Reaper shirt.

new logo picture back.gif
This one. I still have few on hand. Have had some inquiries about more but my minimum order is 18. Can get most any color shirt. I've had it printed on Navy, red, royal blue, and hot neon pink for customers.

I saw the best one, had a logo similar to major leage baseball but had a diver and said "work sucks, I'm going diving" but it dissapeared.

Saw one in Coz had a diver logo and the words Liquid Athlete

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom