Can anyone identify this place?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CAPTAIN SINBAD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone know which lake this ice dive is from?
where is this ice dive 2.jpgwhere is this ice dive.jpg

Thanks -

Morrison's Quarry Ottawa/Gatineau Canada

Thanks Jimmy. Do you know the dive shop that conducts this dive?

Bunch of GUE divers on Facebook GUE ONTARIO try them as I think Chantelle took the photos

Kanata diving supply does it for sure a few other dive shops probably do it too, but u can just go do the dive 10$ entrance fee or pm me and we can go. It's a simple dive.

With Morrison's Quarry being in Quebec, you'll need an FQAS cert/permit. The guys at Kanata Dive Supply, GUE Ontario or anyone else in the area should be able to get you set up with it.

I got the FQAS permit and have never bin asked about it, so unless you plan on diving actively in Quebec I would forget the FQAS it's a waste of time cash grab.

Been In that Quarry plenty of times and coming from out of Ontario at the time never had a problem with FQAS police. Its a good dive sight for working on skills, checking equipment or just getting wet without having to waste the entire day

Id would love to do an ice dive there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom