Spiro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rockystock1

Contributor
Reaction score
I've purchased a 2nd hand aqualung spiro arctic reg with a tx20 octo, 3 gauge console.. Is the spiro any good??

Rocky

I've purchased a 2nd hand aqualung spiro arctic reg with a tx20 octo, 3 gauge console.. Is the spiro any good??

Rocky

Probably should have asked BEFORE you purchased it.

I'm just saying...

What first-stage is it paired with?

I got the whole lot for £55.. So I'm not that botherd, I might just take the plunge and buy brand new

Rocky

---------- Post added October 17th, 2014 at 08:51 PM ----------

Spiro back up :)

Rocky

Spiro is used in Europe as another name for US Divers / AquaLung.
Bullet proof regs and the Arctic is arguably the best cold water 2nd stage ever made.
The Apekx TX20 is as good as any other (scubapro/zeagle/HOG/atomic) balanced 2nd stage....although it doesn't have the slip on heat sink (for cold water) and adjustment knob.

Rule #1 of Buying Scuba Gear: They easiest way to waste money in scuba is to rush in and get a good deal on gear that you buy instead of the gear you should have bought.

:d

55 quid is a good deal.......you'd have to spend more than 5 times that amount to get something better.

Is it possible to just but a brand new 2nd stage and stick it on that hose?? Brand new mares abyss for £130 reg only

Rocky

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom