Dive Clubs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Juls64

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi everyone-

I am involved in a dive club through my LDS. We hold monthly meetings where we have guest speakers, watch videos, discuss & plan club dives, that kind of thing. We hold an annual 4th of July picnic/dive, do charters during the dive season and have a night of pool scuba games during the winter.

If you are in a dive club, what kind of activities do you do? I'm looking for new/different ideas to keep things interesting.
Before I was a member, I know the club toured a recompression chamber and went for a "dive". That was pretty cool I thought.

Anyone else care to share?

Juls

Juls64:
Hi everyone-

I am involved in a dive club through my LDS. We hold monthly meetings where we have guest speakers, watch videos, discuss & plan club dives, that kind of thing. We hold an annual 4th of July picnic/dive, do charters during the dive season and have a night of pool scuba games during the winter.

If you are in a dive club, what kind of activities do you do? I'm looking for new/different ideas to keep things interesting.
Before I was a member, I know the club toured a recompression chamber and went for a "dive". That was pretty cool I thought.

Anyone else care to share?

Juls
Thank you for the quote from Mr Clemens. I had never read that one before.

Back
Top Bottom