Wrist seal dry gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some other options. I just purchased a pair recently so all this was fresh in my memory
DUI Dry5 Glove DUI gloves for drysuit divers
Gamble Scuba has limited quantities of Nordic Blue gloves Gamble Scuba
US Water Rescue has limited supply of Nordic Blue also Buy Nordic Blue Dry Gloves w/ Wrist Seal from US Water Rescue. Keep your hands warm while scuba diving.
OS Systems Polar Paws Dry Glove System | O.S. Systems
Dive Rite In Scuba makes their own Drygloves with Seal - Dive Right in Scuba
Whites used to have a wrist seal glove but I can't find it on their site now that Aqua Lung has taken it over.

thanks

i found also some brand

nordic blue
SANTI Dry Gloves with Wrist Seal
Blue PVC Glove
YPHOON ARID DRY GLOVES
BlueFlash-Cape-Gear
THERMAL DRY GLOVES

US Water Rescue said me they are out of stock about Nordic Blue

Nordic Blue seem to be out of business

Viking "Classic" Cuff Rings and Marigold rubber gloves. Simple, "cheap", effective. Easy to put on any latex wrist seal.

No, it stays on. It fills with air, but I have never have one come off. You make sure the glove is stretched over both rings on the cuff. The system is very popular where I come. You can usually buy a bag of a dozen gloves at most safety supply stores. Last bag I bought was $58 for a dozen.

I dive these. Once you practice with them 5 or 6 times it becomes easy to get them on and off. I can give you some tips too if needed.

The nice thing about these are that they don't have bulky wrist cuffs that get in the way of putting your gear on or reaching your valves. They run a little big in the glove size though, so if you're on the border between two sizes I'd go with the smaller for the glove. I would go one size up for the wrist seal to make sure it's comfortable.

Mike

I dive these. Once you practice with them 5 or 6 times it becomes easy to get them on and off. I can give you some tips too if needed.

The nice thing about these are that they don't have bulky wrist cuffs that get in the way of putting your gear on or reaching your valves. They run a little big in the glove size though, so if you're on the border between two sizes I'd go with the smaller for the glove. I would go one size up for the wrist seal to make sure it's comfortable.

Mike

70$ little bit expensive

Marc, I have a set of the SiTech rings that enable your standard wrist seals to use the gloves hawk wood was talking about. I just got a suit recently that has changeable seals. So if you want them, $25 plus shipping. I can take a pic if you'd like.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom