Diviac

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pro Dive Davao

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Because I think the Concept of http://diviac.com/ is great I have been trying to get into it. I have wrestled with there UI and pulled my hair out trying to do templates - I have now given up - I am trying to delete my account with no success so I am not associated with it. Any other opinions?

Cheers

Scott

Hi Scott,

sorry to hear about your hair :) Joke aside, I'd love to hear about the issues you had and the improvements you would suggest. We are striving to make diviac the best platform for divers and pros that we can, and rely on feedback to improve. Thanks for your help.

Joel
diviac founder

P.S. just write us at support@diviac.com if you want us to delete your account. We'd rather you give us a chance to improve first though...

You could improve by adding a non-interactive method of deleting the account. I'm in the same boat, having finally uploaded some dives only to find the UI and log display not worth my time. But making users jump through hoops to delete their accounts and data from your program is bull:censored:.

Hi Dr. Lecter,
You're right of course, we should have simple delete account button. Thanks for your constructive feedback and as requested, we've deleted your account and all your data.
Best
Joel

Thank you much.

Joel

Go grab 3 people off the street - give them the data to input and ask them to set up an account, log the dives, one of which needs to be a new dive site and then ask them to edit one dive. Offer no support just sit back and watch to see how many can do it and time the quickest person (if any) to complete. Them ask that person to st up a template to to that dive again

That will show the whole problem.. Your program is BETA at best. The idea is great and needed the result is poor

Regards

Scott

Hi Scott,

thanks for the additional input. We've done that of course and most people find our UI and UX super clean and intuitive. I will concede that the template functionality can still be improved (e.g. saving an actual log as a template vs. having to create templates from scratch), but thousands of active users, 75,000 logged dives and hundreds of positive feedback messages also means that most people don't think diviac is still in beta.

In any case, we sincerely appreciate you challenging us on the UX since this is has always been and will always be our priority.

We're sorry to see you go, but as requested in your first post, I will make sure your account gets deleted today.

Happy diving
Joel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom