Your #1 thing you love about diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cerich

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
What is the #1 thing you love about diving, not the top 3-4, but the one thing that in your mind is what you love the most?

It may make you think...I got torn between the people I meet and the sheer joy of that moment when you slip underwater and the surface world disappears.

I choose the people. The dive are great, I have been really fortunate to do some truly mind blowing dives, but as time passes, the people and friendships I made along the way are what I think of more.

Last edited:
Reactions: RJP
... underwater is the one place in this world I feel graceful ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

This will sound "mushy" but I love the opportunity to share the experience with my husband. We both work long, hard hours and rarely get time to relax and be together; but we always take a dive-vacation to celebrate our anniversary. We try to take 2 weeks for dive vacations and really relax and have fun.

We are just warm-water vacation divers but we get to travel to lovely, tropical locations and get away from it all! It's great that we can share the fun of diving, exploring the beautiful coral reefs, and observing such interesting and gorgeous animals in their natural habitat. And we have some great memories and vacation stories!

The feeling of being weightless, moving up, down, left, right from any position vertical, horizontal, upside down or forward or backward or.......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom