Care to share your opinion?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RJP

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm currently doing a market research survey, and wanted to give ScubaBoarders a chance to participate.

As an added incentive to participate (not that SBers need a push to share their thoughts) everyone* who completes the survey will have the opportunity to enter a drawing to win one of ten $25 gift cards.

g_red_anim.gif
IMPORTANT NOTE.
g_red_anim.gif

I would respectfully ask that everyone please refrain from any discussion of survey specifics on ScubaBoard. Doing so will have the unintended effect of skewing the number of people participating, who they are, and how they answer the questions. This is known as "distortive response bias" where something outside the survey itself introduces a bias to the survey responses. Posts like "Done" and "Good Luck" are fine, but if you do have any comments or questions please PM them to me. I will respond to any PM with as much information as I can provide.

Without further fanfare, here's a link to the survey SurveyMonkey Powered Online Survey

Thanks in advance - Ray

PS - several people have PM'd asking if they can share the link elsewhere. Would love to expand reach of survey! If you would like to share the survey on your FB page, twitter feed, other scuba websites, etc please PM so I can give you a different survey link. The one above is specific to ScubaBoard. With different links to the same survey I can track and compare responses from different sources.

*Note: unfortunately by "everyone" I mean "everyone in the US and Canada" at this point. The company I use to process the incentives can only provide gift cards that are valid in the US and Canada. If you are outside the US or Canada I'd still love to have you participate... you just won't be eligible to win one of the Gift Cards.)

Last edited:
Done.

Reactions: RJP
Done.

Chug
this space for rent.

more data for you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom