scuba board stickers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

j yaeger

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
i was watching "ghost hunters"on cable yesterday due to winter time boredom
lo and behold, on the back of one dudes laptop was the big scuba board tag!!!!
great free advertising!!!!and cool to see it on tv!!!!
have fun
yaeg

hi Bob!!!!
in burlington getting transfusions...-10* this am...
rather be in the st. lawrence diving for sure!!!!!
(far better than watching ghost hunters,,,)

I remember when that episode first aired. I got a call and an image from HowardE. I love it when I see a picture from somewhere cool. We've had an impact on diving... that is YOU'VE had an impact on di diving. I may own the URL, but I can never own the community.

+1 on the sticker, -10000 for Ghost Hunters. I can't even watch that show it's so fake.

I remember when that episode first aired. I got a call and an image from HowardE. I love it when I see a picture from somewhere cool. We've had an impact on diving... that is YOU'VE had an impact on di diving. I may own the URL, but I can never own the community.
Images of HowardE... Not sure I will be able to sleep tonight...

Hang on, I have my NetDoc & Sheep pics. Count my way to sleep. All is good.

P.S. Just kidding - so who has pics of HowardE? Wanna trade?

I have some.... "very unusual" pictures of HowardE.
Whadd'ya got to trade?

And now, the informational aspect of my post. What is Ghost Hunters?

Ghost Hunters is an American paranormal reality television series that premiered on October 6, 2004, on Syfy (previously the Sci Fi Channel). The program features paranormal investigators Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson, who investigate places that are reported to be haunted. The two originally worked as plumbers for Roto-Rooter as a day job while investigating locations at night. Since the show's success, the series now takes precedence in their lives, but they are still honorary employees with the company

In June 2008, Ghost Hunters was awarded The Truly Terrible Television (TTTV) Award by Independent Investigations Group

Ghost Hunters has identified the usefulness of :sblogo: stickers as the equivalent of Rain-X for ectoplasmic slime

So, they got that going for them.

Jim, need to get together and down a few!! I'll be home next week from the whirlwind tour of the east coast!! Hope it goes well in Burlington.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom