Where is your next dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What's PNG? Hope you enjoy it! My next dive? I don't know but you can bet it'll be somewhere in Rhode Island USA or some other location in the USA I can drive too. Guys like me don't have the financial resources to fly to exotic diving locations. We get to see them in magazines, youtube and movies.
Enjoy your trip!

Papua New Guinea.. lucky to live in Darwin Northern Territory and to have places like Indonesia and PNG on door step.

I'm lucky to have been born in Massachusetts the Bay State and to have moved to RI the Ocean State. If not I'd be watching people diving on TV too.

I've always wanted to dive Australia you're leaving it to go dive! I do however get to dive on the U853 which is only in RI.

My next dive will be in our local underwater park and it's a dive I could do in my sleep, but it will be the first post-class dive for a lovely, enthusiastic new diver, so I'm looking forward to it.

Either a local quarry if I can get someone to go with me, or West Palm Beach in a couple of weeks.

I'm headed to a local quarry tomorrow. It's very much going to be a water temps are warmer than air temps sort of day. There may also be snow. It should be fun :D

AfterDark, I share your pain I am only able to dive in the NE also. But yes they don't have the 853! When you tie on to the mooring line of the u-boat and can see the U.S. main land in sight really brings into perspective how close the war was to home. It's been a few years since I have dove the wreck, what operators go out there? I have only used Captain Wane on the Canned air. As for my next dive? I have no idea! Right now I have a massive head and chest cold, the temp is a balmy 8F and the wind is blowing about 40MPH, gotta love the NE.

Two weeks in the Philippines starting the day after tomorrow. Island hoping Alona Beach (Balicasag), Oslob Cebu (whale sharks), then Malipascua for the thresher sharks.

My next dive? Two weeks...the water is finally getting hard enough to let us dive.

Back
Top Bottom