Super Bowl ad for scuba diving...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RJP

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
All we need is a cute puppy, right?

Puppy.png

unless you are a participant scuba diving is like watching paint dry so I doubt if there is anything you could depict in a commercial that would spice it up.

I could be wrong though it's not like drinking beer is that exciting either and look at what Bud has done.

unless you are a participant scuba diving is like watching paint dry so I doubt if there is anything you could depict in a commercial that would spice it up.

I could be wrong though it's not like drinking beer is that exciting either and look at what Bud has done.

Just off the top of my head, if I wanted to make a whimsical commercial about scuba diving, I'd use the diving cat:
Cat wants to get get the fish in the aquarium, but can't quite reach it. Gears up, dives in, gets to it, and falls in love with the pretty fish, instead of catching it. Tag line: reach your goals - go diving!

Just off the top of my head, if I wanted to make a whimsical commercial about scuba diving, I'd use the diving cat:
Cat wants to get get the fish in the aquarium, but can't quite reach it. Gears up, dives in, gets to it, and falls in love with the pretty fish, instead of catching it. Tag line: reach your goals - go diving!

You mean you wouldn’t just (poorly) photoshop a mask on a dog and add the beadiver logo? :wink:

unless you are a participant scuba diving is like watching paint dry . . . .

Have we really become that jaded as a society? How many of us were mesmerized watching Jacques Cousteau when we were kids?

Have we really become that jaded as a society? How many of us were mesmerized watching Jacques Cousteau when we were kids?

i don't know about jaded just more and better entertainment options

Not sure if it is Super Bowl Quality, but our store produces several commercials a year. Some serious and some funny. Here is a draft of one of our funny commercials.

[video=youtube;01yIfTgHWqc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01yIfTgHWqc&list=PL4PpMS5GFUw2Jdd1UkW2GaI-JsDcEApXv&index=21[/video]

It was a lot of fun shooting it. I think we need a lot more media for the scuba industry, not just for the ones that are already certified, but to reach out a grab the non-divers attention.

You mean you wouldn’t just (poorly) photoshop a mask on a dog and add the beadiver logo? :wink:

Didn't even photoshop it... did it in PowerPoint.

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom