Look what came in the mail!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ashtonmthomas

Registered
Reaction score
I work out of town and ordered all my gear, minus weights and tank, while I was working about 4 months ago. I'm home now and got to open it all!

Going tomorrow to put it all together and fit up everything. This weekend hopefully going on a dive in Pensacola!
9a177a3ef6278e56e636eb7ac4f4fb69.jpg

Disregard what ^numbnuts^ says, I think your gear looks great. Have great dives this weekend.

Oops, better make it an early weekend. Forecast is for 15-20 and 25-30 knot winds this weekend in P'cola.... Or dive the springs. Doesn't really matter how hard it's blowing in the springs.

Really ray?

Good luck with the new gear. You'll have a great time with it and then you can always 'upgrade' at a later date.

Or return it and upgrade now.

Looks like a nice kit, as to fin style whatever works for you is the correct choice, its not a one style fits all world. Enjoy the dives this weekend.

Congratulations!

I love my Scubapro regulators and have been diving them for nearly 20 years. Rock solid, reliable, and a great breath. Treat them well.

Disregard what ^numbnuts^ says, I think your gear looks great. Have great dives this weekend.

Really ray?

To be clear... it was a joke.

I really meant for the OP to enjoy it. Nothing beats that "new gear" smell!

SB really needs a sarcasm font.

:cool2:

Looks a little iffy. Needs a good saltwater bath and some tarnish!

Thanks guys, I work 6-7 12's so I can only dive so often. Thus gear should fit me just fine until I move to the Caymans. But as for fin choice, I had some slip on before that pair so I thought I would give the split fins a shot.

I'll get the specs on everything and post them when I get back to the house!

---------- Post added April 1st, 2015 at 12:15 AM ----------

Oops, better make it an early weekend. Forecast is for 15-20 and 25-30 knot winds this weekend in P'cola.... Or dive the springs. Doesn't really matter how hard it's blowing in the springs.
I was thinking friday, what springs are you talking about? I may check them out!

I was thinking friday, what springs are you talking about? I may check them out!

Somebody bail me out here. I would never get in fresh water. Isn't Vortex somewhere nearby?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom