Milestone dive ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MXGratefulDiver

Mental toss flycoon
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Today was a milestone dive for me ... which I did at a very special dive site, with one of my favorite dive buddies, Jody Lynn Clark. My good friend Jan Kocian took a picture just before we splashed, and turned it into a poster shot ...

10866168_426746910839006_3612115732817650835_o.jpg

Milestone dives are for remembering ... tell us about, or post a picture of yours ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Last edited:
Great pic. Bob. It definitely is poster quality. Congratulations on your 3500th Dive.

3500 way to go. thats alot more then alot of us

A time after getting my full cave cert in Mexico i had the opportunity to go from Pet Cemetery to Blue Abyss. To me it felt like i was experiencing something out of national geographic or something. it took an hour swim to get to blue abyss and the moment i got there my mind was blown just how crazy i thought it was to actually be there and all the effort i put into diving to get to this point. Never going to forget that dive. Unfortunately i couldn't get any good video of the place.

Congratulations Bob. You've got 7X my number and only 1,500 more to go to where you can't update your profile anymore. Looked like a nice dive site as well.

Congratulations! Almost makes me wish I logged my dives..

3500 way to go. thats alot more then alot of us

A time after getting my full cave cert in Mexico i had the opportunity to go from Pet Cemetery to Blue Abyss. To me it felt like i was experiencing something out of national geographic or something. it took an hour swim to get to blue abyss and the moment i got there my mind was blown just how crazy i thought it was to actually be there and all the effort i put into diving to get to this point. Never going to forget that dive. Unfortunately i couldn't get any good video of the place.

I finally got a chance to do that dive last January with Tracy Niesent and Michel Therrien. What a great dive! Unfortunately I had to leave my camera behind at the last restriction, as I was worried that I'd scratch the dome trying to take it through with me. The Abyss is an eerie kind of place.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

...and you even got cake!

:D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Congrats on # 3500. Many more fun and safe ones.
Great picture, but as a WWW, I gotta say, it looks cold!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom