Fins for Bigfoot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Painter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am planning to buy a set of adjustable strap fins. Normally I wear a size 14 shoe, but I should probably go a size larger to accommodate booties. Any recommendations on where to buy extra large size fins and what make and model. By the way, the one place that I did a quick search had Extra Large sizes going up to 13, but not larger.

I only have "dainty" Size 13 feet, but those plus rock boots leave a large footprint :D

XXL Hollis F1's (Batfins) with spring-straps work great for me

Force Fins make a set that you can wear with USGI Combat Boots.

I wear size 13, and had to adjust my XL Hollis F2's to the smaller size for the springs. Hollis have a large footwell to accommodate large boots, I have also had success with Mares XL sized fins.

my 13 Rock Boots are "sloppy" in my F-1's. With a large foot, and assuming diving wet, it might be an option to wear a neoprene sock and a drysuit boot like Rockboots...... There are times I do this.

Turtles run big foot pockets too...

Depending on the shoe brand I wear a 14-15 and have found that most of the XL fins all work just fine as long as you put some spring straps on them.

Sure the heel of my foot is going to stick out a bit past the pocket but that is expected anyways.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom