Depression has sent in..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AevnsGrandpa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Had a nice dive trip planned to Lake Michigan, got all the way up there (3 hour drive for me) and the lake was too rough to go out on...

(sit down and lower head)

It's been 2 months since I got in......

I need a fix but my bathtub is not deep enough....

Well there is next month and I'm set to go to Mermet Springs, IL!!

Jeff

Oh, that is depressing. Two months without a nitrogen fix would put me right over the edge of what remains of my sanity ... :11:

Hope things work out next month ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Oh, poor baby :( Only two months! For me it has been since March! You think you've got an attitude :D

That's the kind of treatment you can expect from the Great Lakes. I can't even count the times we've spent hours traveling and blowing bucks on hotels only to meet the boat at the harbor and have the trip canceled.

Ya'll need to quit talking like this about the Great Lakes. I've got a trip up there in a few weeks.

I guess if its too rough for the boats to go out I'll just have to do my diving from the shore. :06: Hmmm that would be a long surface swim to the Cedarville from St Ignace. Maybe I can use the compass and go underwater :wink:

Such a shame, it was beautiful Wednesday.

There's always the quarry on the way home.

MikeFerrara:
That's the kind of treatment you can expect from the Great Lakes. I can't even count the times we've spent hours traveling and blowing bucks on hotels only to meet the boat at the harbor and have the trip canceled.
where there is a will,there will be water to dive in.peace :wink:

I am off to England for a week - business trip and so have got to squeeze in two dives days this weekend to keep me bubbling till I get back :wink: Don't worry, I am flying Monday night which is after the 24 hour mark :wink:

NWGratefulDiver:
Oh, that is depressing. Two months without a nitrogen fix would put me right over the edge of what remains of my sanity ... :11:

Hope things work out next month ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Bob - two days without a nitrogen fix for you would thicken your blood so much that you wouldn't be able to move
:wink:

Back
Top Bottom