Scuba Magazines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yukoneer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am interested in subscribing to a scuba magazine. So far all I know is Dive Training, and the one from Rondale's. What are the other magazines out there?

(i would like a magazine that is up to date of modern equipment, and tips of diving, with a small section of travel - instead of a magazine that's all about travel)

Dive training is a very good choice. There is also Sport Diver, which is a compliment of membership to the PADI diving society. Scuba Diving Magazine is no longer published by Rodales, but it's still the same magazine (marginal benefits).

Magazines are ok, but all you would want to know is here on Scubaboard.

Magazines are ok, but all you would want to know is here on Scubaboard.

Yeah but you can't take it in the bathroom for those long porcelain intervals. Maybe with a laptop but you'll either burn your nether regions or get the keyboard all sticky. :eyebrow:

Kriterian:
Yeah but you can't take it in the bathroom for those long porcelain intervals. Maybe with a laptop but you'll either burn your nether regions or get the keyboard all sticky. :eyebrow:

You're definitely right about that one :crafty:

Kriterian:

Actually, that's one of the resons I love wireless internet! :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom