Lost PADI Card

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PeeJaa

New
Reaction score
:rolleyes: Hi,
I'm new to the forum and wanted to say hi. I also have a question and may be a silly question but I was wondering if anyone know how/where I can get/request a new PADI card. I've lost mine.

Thanks for any info.

Glad to have you here :)

To replace your PADI card, you can go here and follow the directions. For replacement of a certification originally issued in North or South America (except Canada) there is a $25 fee, and you will need to submit a new photo. Other areas will charge their respective fees.

Welcome!

You can click here to go to PADI's website to request a replacement card. It will guide you along through the process.

Thanks for such a quick reply..wow. I will follow the link but I was just wondering if it would matter if I certified (PADI instructor) in Asia. I will check out the link(s) you sent.

Thanks again and happy diving.

Certified in Asia? No problem :thumb:

You'll be dealing with PADI International Ltd in England and paying in Pound Sterling, otherwise the process is the same.

I certified in Bali and misplaced my card I had to deal with PADI Australia and Stephanie there was very helpful.

It can take some time to recieve a replacement however if you ask they will fax a letter for a fee of course which will cover you for a temporary period, I think it was 60 days. If during your next trip you certify advanced, you need not replace your open water card to prove your qualification therefore saving some money.

Neil

Also this sounds like a good way to get another, BETTER photo on your C- Card hehehhe

Mark

for future reference, I believe South East Asian countries come under PADI Australia - I've had to send off for all my PIC cards to Oz. Not that it should matter as any queries should be forwarded by PADI to the correct office.

PeeJaa... you're probably in Thailand by now so Sawasdee Kha, welcome to the Scubaboard and welcome to the Land of Smiles! How are you finding things? Have you managed to get any diving in yet? If there's anything you want to know about anything in this country and can't find a single other soul to help - let me know, na ja?!

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom