First Night Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

23angler

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Last night i went on my first night dive aboard the American Dream 2. What a treat that is. The first dive was hog heaven on 70 ft. vis was 45+ and there was a lot to see. Dive lasted about 30+ min. the second dive was the caves in about 35 ft. it is nice to be able to get close to the fish and not having them swim away. By dive buddy got 2 bugs on the caves and nothing on hog heaven.

I think i found a new love night diving :07: . The American Dream treated us great with refreshments after dives. Greg the DM for the American dream really busts his butt to make sure every one was safe and happy. Todd and his wife where very accommodating as always. I am looking forward to next weekend so i can do another night dive with them. It just might be a regular thing for me.

Thanks

Brian

23angler:
Last night i went on my first night dive aboard the American Dream

The best thing about night diving is that it gives me something to do on a weeknight after work. Basically it's diving with no impact on my schedule.. I can be in the water at 8:00 out at 9:00 and back home just before 10:00. We dive almost every Wends. night at the local beach.

ChrisA:
The best thing about night diving is that it gives me something to do on a weeknight after work. Basically it's diving with no impact on my schedule.. I can be in the water at 8:00 out at 9:00 and back home just before 10:00. We dive almost every Wends. night at the local beach.
Agree. During the winter up here, it get's dark by 4pm, so almost all winter diving is night diving (I do most of my diving during the week). Actually, any dive below 30' is also a night dive!

Oh yeah, night diving is so incredibly nice. I can easily spend 45 min on one single coral head..... You lucky guys that can have the pleasure so often.

Once you learn to enjoy it, day diving becomes less exciting.

Maria

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom