Tenn. Man's 5-Day Dive Sets World Record

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Land Locked

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
He took 4 hour naps too. That would be kind of freaky, sleeping underwater. Of course, he had a full face mask though which would make it easier.

The other thing was eatting apples and candy bars underwater. I know it's necessary but man that is nasty. How would you know if that peanut on your Snickers bar wasn't a blob of fish crap? :11:

Kriterian:
The other thing was eatting apples and candy bars underwater. I know it's necessary but man that is nasty. How would you know if that peanut on your Snickers bar wasn't a blob of fish crap? :11:

Speaking of crap, brings a whole new meaning to feeding the fishies!

yes, i read about this. strikes me as more of a stunt that a real dive. he just
laid down on a platform for five days... hmm....

oh well... to each his own

Whatever happened to Seajay's record attempt? I haven't seen any of his posts in awhile. Maybe he's still down there. :)

Land Locked:
That's way too much information! I really didn't need to have that little detail on visual.

Daryl Morse:
That's way too much information! I really didn't need to have that little detail on visual.

if you think thats bad do a search on warhammer manuver and the posts about 2 years back :eyebrow:

Tooth

So did he have some sort of trap door or did things just pile up?

Land Locked:

I know some divers pee in their wetsuits, but crapping in them? that just doesn't sound like something I'd like to sit in for 4 or 5 days. Essentially the water in your wetsuit becomes a "sewage system"

Seajay had talked about a sucktion device that he would use to take a poo while on his planned record breaking dive....

The warhammer is a classic. I wonder if the picture is still available? I'm sure it was removed way back when.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom