I lost my PADI Rescue Card

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

durian

Reaction score
it will cost $50.00 to replace. Well, do I really need it? I took the course to learn and gain experience and confidence. Wth my AOW I can still go diving. No need to have the Rescue Card unless I want to be a DMT.

Seems to me if you know what you are doing and you're not a card collector, don't waste the $$. Use it for scuba gear. :D

durian:
it will cost $50.00 to replace. Well, do I really need it? I took the course to learn and gain experience and confidence. Wth my AOW I can still go diving. No need to have the Rescue Card unless I want to be a DMT.

It's on file, thats all you need to upgrade later if you want to.

Don't worry, if at any time any instructor, shop, or dive ops needs to check that you do have one, they can check with PADI as they keep that on record. Use the money for something else and make sure you don't lose your other cards. Maybe a good idea will be to keep a photocopy in your logbook and another on your files.

cheers,

durian:

No way! it should cost $25, Call padi on Monday
1800 729 9234(PAY PADI) ask for cert dept, if the cert date was within 12 mths you may not even need to send a photo. $25 tops. if you don't need it why get it to start with? Mind you it's not in the US so who knows.

scubadoguk:
No way! it should cost $25, Call padi on Monday
1800 729 9234(PAY PADI) ask for cert dept, if the cert date was within 12 mths you may not even need to send a photo. $25 tops. if you don't need it why get it to start with? Mind you it's not in the US so who knows.
PADI website charges US$30 to replace cards, but I don't think it is set up to service the folks in Asia yet. You can always give it a try and see but our shop has problems replacing cards via the online method if the student's address is not in the USA.

Drew Sailbum:
PADI website charges US$30 to replace cards, but I don't think it is set up to service the folks in Asia yet. You can always give it a try and see but our shop has problems replacing cards via the online method if the student's address is not in the USA.

Called last Thursday Drew and it was $25 and a few weeks before but hey maybe your right I figure the info is a bust in asia anyway.

http://www.padi.com/english/common/courses/replace/

Replace Your Certification Card

The following form is to be used when one or more of the following conditions apply:

Your PADI Diver certification was lost.
Your PADI Diver certification was damaged.
You changed you name (include a copy of legal documentation of name change.)
You are upgrading from any PADI Junior Diver certification.
You would like to replace your existing card with a new Project AWARE Edition Certification Card.
To view and/or print a copy of this file, you'll need to have the latest version of Adobe Reader™ installed on your computer. If you are having downloading, viewing or printing problems with PDF files, please check our Adobe's website.

Please mail this form along with your photo and the processing fee of:
Replacement Card = $50.00 Plus GST

to the following address:

Research Department
PADI Asia Pacific.
Unit 3, 4 Skyline Place
Frenchs forest,
NSW 2086
Australia

For information about the processing fee, please call +61 2 9451 2300

It says $50.00.

Perhaps that is $50.00 Australian Dollars as it is to be sent to Australia who overseeas Asia?

when i got certified in asia and sent my form off to oz, they wanted australian dollars, so that must be 50 ozzy bucks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom