Nitrox tables in Excel files

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi everybody

I'm new in this forum and i am from France
I'm searching on the net the Nitrox tables but in file format
Is there anybody there who has this type of file or who knows where I can find them

Thanks for your help

JM

Welcome to SB, but this thread will be moved to the proper forum.

Hope you'll come back here to post an Introudction, so we can welcome you appropriately. Just clink the link below about "Welcome a new member," then [Post Thead] when you get to the Intros forum. :D

don

frenchdiver:
Hi everybody

Is there anybody there who has this type of file or who knows where I can find them

Thanks for your help

JM
If you promise to help by returning to me the NDLs in minutes for depths in meters, you can use this one that I put together.

DISCLAIMER: Although I believe these calculations to be accurate, you should check everything yourself. This table does not[/] substitute for training in the use of Nitrox.

OK, now you can PM me your email address since I can't upload a filetype of ".xls". (I'll post it as a .zip if I can include the metric data that will allow it to be fully general.)

-Rob

frenchdiver:
Hi everybody

Thanks for your help

JM
Welcome!
I see that your post has been moved to a forum that should generate answers to your question more quickly. These folks are helpful like that.
Enjoy the board and hope to see you around often.

Now for my stock message, which is still under construction:
This is a great place to meet people, talk about diving, and get information on just about any aspect of diving -or other subjects sometimes- that you can think of. Roaming through the forums is great help for me.
When you post a question, be as sure as you can that it's in the right forum or you'll probably find it moved.
The folks here are passionate about their diving, some about their specialty, so the reading can get very interesting, sometimes very hot.
Don't forget, if you haven't already done it, to fill out you profile as completely as reasonable, it'll save you being asked and having to repeat the information often.
Enjoy!

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom