Pick Your Ultimate Dive Buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SubMariner

C'est Moi
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
If you could pick ANYONE to be your dive buddy, who would it be? Why?

You can choose anyone.... past or present.

Please, no Pam Anderson or George Cluney type responses. :tongue:

Already have a great dive buddy and mentor.

Probably one of the big greats of diving, to learn from, see the kinds of things they saw and to be involved in the diving adventures. Thinking someone like Sheck or Cousteau or the like would fit the bill. Of course i have some pretty good buddies around here too. I can think of others who would be the greats in other fields of diving as well.

SubMariner:
If you could pick ANYONE to be your dive buddy, who would it be? Why?

You can choose anyone.... past or present.

Please, no Pam Anderson or George Cluney type responses. :tongue:

YOU!!! :)

SubMariner:
[bPlease, no Pam Anderson type responses. :tongue:

You read my mind.

Jacques Cousteau. But only if he was alive. Otherwise, it might get messy.

My wife because she doesn't dive (yet?) and it would be easier when the kids start getting certified if we could all go diving. (Of course, I have to plant a money-tree somewhere if the family goes from one diver to five!) My son (13 soon) is itching to dive and my daughters (16 and 10) also want to learn.

-Rob

BIGSAGE136:
Any of the Florida Conch divers, and anyone from this crew...http://www.splashdowndivers.com/index.html.. would be dandy! :wink:

I second that pick!!! That is one GREAT GROUP OF FOLKS! =Them Conch's! In and out of the water!
and anyone from "Splashdown"- That is on great gang of divers up in Boynton beach!! They are just plain GREAT!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom