How Many Scubaboard Members Have You Dived With?

How Many ScubaBoard Members Have You Dived With?

• 0-10

Votes: 97 69.8%
  • 11-50

Votes: 37 26.6%
  • 51-100

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • 100+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I got to thinking about how much my life has been enriched by meeting the fine members of ScubaBoard. I have met some really neat folks, and have made some good friends. I honestly do not know how many members I have met, let alone dived with, but I am guessing about 100.
My defination of "Dived With": you have been on the same boat with them, or they were your buddy.

I will be reviewing my log books so I can cast my vote.

None so far, but looking forward to some day.

I've dove with Goodknight411. That's it as of now, but maybe I'll get to dive with some more sometime.

Have only dove with 4 or 5 so far, but have met several others at the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew gatherings.

Paula

I guess only FlyNDive. I guess i have to say that about 20 out of my 55 accumilated dives are with him

I have dove with 2.

Becky

Scuba_Jenny:
I got to thinking about how much my life has been enriched by meeting the fine members of ScubaBoard. I have met some really neat folks, and have made some good friends. I honestly do not know how many members I have met, let alone dived with, but I am guessing about 100.
My defination of "Dived With": you have been on the same boat with them, or they were your buddy.

I will be reviewing my log books so I can cast my vote.

But only ONE who ran out of gas in the middle of a night dive, shouted "oh $h17" into her regulator and did an ESA... :11:

From about 12 feet.

No names, dearie... but she wears a lot of friggen PINK. :10:

---
Ken

So far:
Diver doh; H2Andy; JaxDiver; Jeandiver; DeepSeaWolf; Dutchfin; Gibbon; Onebrightgator; Baitedstorm; Murphdiver286; Orlando Eric; Scuba_dad; 8Buck; Cardzard; Roxanne; Dive4funoften; Fgray1; GDI; Unruly Wench; Wstein; Wings; Hoya97; Madeline; Metaldector; NetDoc; OrlandoRogue; Pdoege; Scubafool; Smokaire; StarrySkies; Sylvester; Back40; BIGSAGE136; Down4fun; FLL Diver; Kbeck; Marvel; PadiPro; Scuba_jenny; Scubakevdm; Bdrannik; CBulla; Justjoe; KBulla; Novafury; Reefguy; Walter; Wildbill; Mo2vation; RavenC; SeaJay; Tao of the Dive; JesseJean; DrBill; Scubadadmiami; Wreckwench; Zen diver; Charlie99; RJens; Mandy227.
60 there - I am sure there are others i have forgotten, and i have met at least another 20-30 Sb members who i havent dove with (either they couldnt dive that day or else it was a social get together). Not bad for only 130 dives almost all made in 2004, add to that another 10 non-SB buddies and several of those i have dove with more than a couple of times too!
Add to that this weekends bunch (probably another 12-15 to that list from NC and KY):
Suthnbelle, Mavjax, NCDiver04, Kristi Hager, Corigan, Zocrowes255, JasonB, Dwright, NCknightdiver, Stevtt, BobbyF, Babyduck to name but a few there :wink:

got certified and diving together with Yukoneer. :eek:) just 1 so far.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom