LA County Advanced Diver Program

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

art.chick

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Certified Divers in the SoCal area interested in the Los Angeles County Advanced Diver Program: The 10-weekend class starts in July! I took it last year & learned a lot. I got experience on many beaches, altitude/freshwater diving, search & recovery, rescue, & a whole lot of great lectures...and the commeraderie of a bunch of terrific divers in the area. Call (818) 525-0225 or (310) 965-8258 to find out how to qualify for the most exciting summer of your life so far!:wink:

If you just want the card pass this one by. But if you are interested in learning, this course is beneficial even if you already have your Advanced card.

Awesome post. Thanks for the contact info. I've heard great things about LA County's instructor program, including how intense it is. I didn't know they had an advanced diver prog. I'm making the call tomorrow.

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom