coco view

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi,
I've been thinking about going back to CocoView in Roatan.........has anyone been there lately??

How was it??

Wow - time to get the popcorn and a coke out and watch. I understand this is your 1st post - I would do a search. There is a very heated thread on this Resort.

Yep, get out the sandbags and the body armor.

I was there in June. Suffice it to say, I'm going back in 19 days! Woohoo!

I'm going in May with Dee's group. Can't wait. You look like you'ld fit right in

Going back in 18 Days 15 Hrs 29 Mins 02 Secs! :D

If there is anything else to do on Roatan other than dive, that is the argument.

You can drink.

If not, you go to CoCoView to just keep diving, 24/7. Either you love it, or just haven't been there yet. Or belong in a place that does check-outs in the pool and has little umbrellas in the drinks.

Live (daylight only) webcams: http://www.cocoviewresort.com/webcams.html

Other than the diving and the food, the rooms, the boats,and the DM's, other than that, it pretty well sucks. Dee's trip is even worse. Whale Sharks get in the way of the Seahorses. Awful.

Love your sugar gliders - I have a pair, too. (Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with diving, but seaofbelize started it!)

I was at Cocoview a couple years ago and absolutely loved it! I am trying to set up a return trip this January with a group of friends.

There's nothing to do there but dive, eat, sleep, dive, eat, sleep (with maybe a bit of "decompression fluid" thrown in).

It's perfect.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom