Diving off Roatan.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bconnery

New
Reaction score
Can someone brief us on the condition of diving off Roatan with the passage of Wilma?

We plan to go there next week.

Thank you,
Brian.

Hello Brian,

why not start with this link: A beginner's guide to the ScubaBoard.Com forums.
It will give you lots of info regarding ScubaBoard.

Please fill out your Public Profile (and Dive Info) when you've got the time so we can get to know you a little bit better. If you want to, you can have a look at my Public Profile for inspiration. :wink:

For local info and/or (future) buddies, just follow the path or have fun along the way by clicking on any of the given links: ScubaBoard.Com > Regional Travel & Dive Clubs > Central and South America > General Central and South America.

Laurens

bconnery:
Can someone brief us on the condition of diving off Roatan with the passage of Wilma?

We plan to go there next week.

Thank you,
Brian.

Welcome!
If Anthony's Key is up and running there is no problem. Small bungalos out on the water. You will have to check yourself though.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

You should find lots of info on that in that forum. You welcome to try our Search, too.

:cowboy2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

SubMariner:
Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.
Cool :thumb: Now your thread is in that forum...!

Just got back Sat. Anthonys Key and those on the north side of the island took a beating. I don't know if they are in operation or not. The south side- Cocoview and Fantasy Island are fine. I was at Cocoview and we dove Thurs afternoon and Fri morning. We could of dove all week if the rain had not been so bad, the seas were only 4 to 5 ft and for a bunch of NC divers, that's a good day. We kind of ragged them about the "rough" conditions and I think that's the reason they gave in and dove on Thurs. The water was stirred up a bit so vis was down to 25-30 ft but again, no big deal to us.

Welcome to the board.

According to the resort's website www.reefhouseresort.com they are fine and all facets of the dive operation are up and running.

I know you will have a good time in Roatan...please give us a report when you get back.:D

Back
Top Bottom