Mary's Place

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would do Mary's Place (why does Calvin get a "Crack" while Mary gets a "Place"??) any day in place of Calvin's Crack. There's really nothing to see at Calvin's while Mary's is alive with critters and it's a much more interesting swim-through. Thanks for sharing the video!

Craig.

Nice job at 3:45.

I can barely get through there even without holding a camera.

BTW, Vic... Lita got a Hole...

I got yer Crack right here, pal, Calvin's Crack...

...and before you decide which is "better", this is one of the other three Cracks of Calvin:

And here, at 3:13... notice the tiny bright glow in the bottom right? There's another Crack I'll bet you haven't been through... yet!

Last edited:
The view swimming over the top of Marys Place is even better than going through IMO. One, you don't have someone behind you pushing you along, and two, the coral is some of the best on the south side.

I had the opportunity to meet and spend a bunch of time with the namesake of "Lita's Hole" and her husband Rob on this last trip. Great people and new friends.

The view swimming over the top of Marys Place is even better than going through IMO. .

The swim through is neat a time or two, but you are right, I think the area around the swim through is some of the best there is on Roatan.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom