Welcome to ScubaBoard, an online scuba diving forum community where you can join over 205,000 divers diving from around the world. If the topic is related to scuba diving, this is the place to find divers talking about it. To gain full access to ScubaBoard (and make this large box go away) you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Participate in over 500 dive topic forums and browse from over 5,500,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
  • Post your own photos or view from well over 100,000 user submitted images.
  • Gain access to our free classifieds marketplace to buy, sell and trade gear, travel and services.
  • Use the calendar to organize your events and enroll in other members' events.
  • Find a dive buddy or communicate directly with scuba equipment manufacturers.

All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

NEW for 2014 Access SBlogbook for members. It allows you to directly upload data from your dive computer, validate your logs digitally, link your dives to photos, videos, dive centers (9,000 on file), fishes (14,000 on file) and much more.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the ScubaBoard Support Team.

Thread: Mary's Place

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    200 - 499

Mary's Place

I followed my wife Moya (Irish for Mary) through Mary's Place with my Canon S100.

Moya - Mary's Place Swim-through - YouTube

Registered

is wondering where the
    lions are.

Dives
    200 - 499
    I would do Mary's Place (why does Calvin get a "Crack" while Mary gets a "Place"??) any day in place of Calvin's Crack. There's really nothing to see at Calvin's while Mary's is alive with critters and it's a much more interesting swim-through. Thanks for sharing the video!

Craig.

Doc
    Was RoatanMan

Paint what you feel

Chicago & O'Hare heading thru TSA 5x per year with 140# of dive gear. And now, for a running total of Water-logged
    Dives
    2,500 - 4,999
    Photos
    Nice job at 3:45.

I can barely get through there even without holding a camera.

BTW, Vic... Lita got a Hole...

I got yer Crack right here, pal, Calvin's Crack...

...and before you decide which is "better", this is one of the other three Cracks of Calvin:

And here, at 3:13... notice the tiny bright glow in the bottom right? There's another Crack I'll bet you haven't been through... yet!

Last edited by Doc; May 1st, 2012 at 07:12 PM.
    Doc Adelman PADI way before there was numbers
    ​............This is weird -> u/w micro pix .......................
    SeaDrops Plutonium: Refined from glistening beads of perspiration gently blotted from the downy
    naked inner thighs of our private stable of free-range virginSwedish Divemistresses.
    ..........................................(Demand it at your SCUBA retailer and pay the highest price~ this alone ensures it's better mask defogger than toothpaste)

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    200 - 499
    The view swimming over the top of Marys Place is even better than going through IMO. One, you don't have someone behind you pushing you along, and two, the coral is some of the best on the south side.

I had the opportunity to meet and spend a bunch of time with the namesake of "Lita's Hole" and her husband Rob on this last trip. Great people and new friends.

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    2,500 - 4,999
    Photos
    Did this dive last year. Enjoyable! Great video.

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Quote Originally Posted by cfelliot View Post
    The view swimming over the top of Marys Place is even better than going through IMO. .
    The swim through is neat a time or two, but you are right, I think the area around the swim through is some of the best there is on Roatan.