United Airfare $477 RT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NWA395

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
United fares from NW AR to RTB dropped over $200 today.

$730 when we originally booked but notified of a flight change from the original itinerary.

Checked rates today before accepting the change and published rates were $477 each RT.

I called United and asked for the difference in the published fare.. The agent said I could not get a refund on the difference and told me I should book a new reservation and he would cancel the previous and give a full refund. He stayed on the phone while I made a new reservations at $477. Once confirmed he canceled the old reservation with a full refund. Rebooked and saved $$$$$.

And kept the same seats..

---------- Post added April 24th, 2015 at 05:41 PM ----------

Back up to $751 this morning. That did not last long

I saw this late last night as well. Delta was $474 a bit ago today but didn't' see United cheap again. I was in cocoview for a week in Jan but the wife wants to go some where else different this summer :confused: (been there a few times now)

United was up at $751 this morning. This did not last long

I got my ticket this morning for $474 round trip from Louisville plus I had a $200 united credit so $274 round trip

I was just in Roatan a couple months ago, united messed up my flight so I missed a day of diving, I wrote customer service a letter and they gave me a $200 credit.

We already used miles to get our next flight, but we could purchase the tickets from Louisiana to Roatan for $470. Let's hope this trend continues :D

Back
Top Bottom