Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays to all!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beachlover

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey guys/girls, I just want to wish all of you out there a happy holiday! Whatever you celebrate/do, I hope that you are all safe,happy and with your loved ones during this holiday season. Jamie (and I hope you all get cool scuba presents)

Thanks Jamie. It was nice meeting you today. If the swell models prove to be wrong...again, we'll probably be at Marineland Christmas morning.

Hey Phil, it was nice meeting you and Mary,too. If I can, I would love to do a Christmas morning dive.

Hey guys/girls, I just want to wish all of you out there a happy holiday! Whatever you celebrate/do, I hope that you are all safe,happy and with your loved ones during this holiday season. Jamie (and I hope you all get cool scuba presents)

Happy Holidays to you too.Hope you stay safe and warm. Also I might be up for doing a dive x-mas day in the morning if it is not to early. I would have my brother in tow with me :) But i don't have a cart.

Happy holidays to everyone!

How I would kill to do a Christmas morning and a New Years Eve or morning dive....alas, I will be dry until early January.

Happy Holidays Everyone !! 2008 proved to be a good year of diving for me and a lot of had to do with diving with the Beach Crabs !! May the new year bring lots more of awesome diving.

Happy Holidays to all of you!

Just wanted to say Thanks to the Beach Crabs for being so friendly and welcoming I look foward to a new year with lots of new diving with you all!!

Likewise, Really great meeting everyone over the last year.

Happy Holidays to all the BC's & everyone else. Let's keep up the diving in new year.

John

Back
Top Bottom