BeachCrabs???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kuz12

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Any beach crabs from back in the day still on here?

Any beach crabs from back in the day still on here?

I'm still here. Not much happening on the SB page. Anyone else out there? I really miss those weekend dives and my night diving has become non-existent. I feel a New Years resolution forming.:D

I just found out that I'm still around. Good thing, because I'm usually lost and late (as you can tell by my timely response to this post).

Hey guys, glad to know your still breathing air. I hope your both doing well and diving lots. Conditions have been very nice excluding this last week of surfing.
I even managed to catch 1 lobster this year. That is a major milestone for me.

I'm still here, though from my late response you can see how little I look at the Beach Crabs page these days. Just not enough activity to look at on these pages.

I'm mostly doing boat dives about once a month, either Peace or Great Escape usually. I'd be up for a beach dive again some weekend. Or a Beach Crabs reunion boat dive.

In the old days all kinds of Beach Crabs would have jumped on the idea of getting together for a dive. Sadly there is little interest these days. But at least many of us are still diving regularly.

Guys , where's rickster? have not hear from him in a long while...

Hi guys I'm still around. I've been working on the boats lately & haven't been doing any beach dives at all. I have to chance that soon. Rickster gave up diving a while ago. I miss all you Beach Crabs.

John

Back
Top Bottom