Belise Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

woosher

Reaction score
Hi.
Going to San Pedro, Belise in September for 10 days to stay with friends.
Any good advise on who to use for dive trips and who to avoid.
Kevin.

Kevin,
There are several good dive centers in San Pedro. To you might want to look at www.ambergriscaye.com and look at all the dive centers. a few to choose from might be www.ecologicdivers.com they are a newer shop with very experienced instructors and divemasters. Another is Protech who is located south of town by the Yacht club.
most will pick you up at the dock you are staying at.
PLEASE check prices as the dive centers have said they are having a price increase and also is the GST included in there price or added on at the end. As of JULY 1 the GST was supposed to be included in the price, some are not following this rule.
if you have further questions please feel free to PM me.

steve
ecologic divers

Ecologic divers ROCK - we just dove with them on our trip to San Pedro and they were fantastic and so was the equipment. I have been diving for 20 years and this was in my top 5 dive trips and i owe it to the ecologic team!

You will NOT be dissapointed with them

Susan
Florida

Amigos del Mar is a great shop, have great DM. All or most of the other dive shops use them for the blue hole trip. Check out the shop on the belize message board at www.ambergriscaye.com.

Back
Top Bottom