Pretrip Ritual! Looking for a recent water temp on Turneffe Island area.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SandyUT

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
WOOO leaving in a couple weeks super excited to get out of town and dive the Turneffe area. We are stoked to be checking out Blackbird Caye Resort this trip.

Anyone got a recent water temo for that area of Belize? I am thinking 3ml shortly will be plenty warm, but I need some assurance so my wife wont freeze. she get cold easier than I and I have paid the price before if you know what I mean ; )

Thanks!

Why not contact the resort and see what they tell you?

As for me, I'd dive my full 3mm.

closest I know of...

Capture.jpg

San Pedro Sea Temperature | Belize Water Temperatures

Sandy, don't forget to write up a trip report with as many topside photos of BCR as you can do when you return.

Have a great trip!

Some has to have been to Turneffe island recently ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When will you be there? A bunch of us are there from April 16-23. Look for a crazy group from Key Largo! I'm figuring 3 mm, but taking along my hooded vest because I get cold doing 3 dives a day.

we will be there April 5-12. Anyone going then?

It was 81 at depth in San Pedro last week. I came up shivering from one dive so I wore a shortie instead of my usual rashguard and boardshorts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom