zodiac

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cvet78

Registered
Reaction score
I have a 16 foot Zodiac that will not fit on my boat. This was a great dive boat in Ca. I now live in Texas. Sorry this got posted before I had completed the message. This Zodiac is 28 years old and it looks like new. This is my second Zodiac and is larger then the first. I have look at the newer ones sold by West Marine and Boaters World and the do not have the workmanship this older Zodiac has. As stated I am going to have to look for a small inflatable because the 16 foot does not fit across the back of my 14 foot beam boat. These are just great dive boat.

cvet78:
I have a 16 foot Zodiac that will not fit on my boat. This was a great dive boat in Ca. I now live in Texas. :11:
het bud, not sure if we understand your point or question here, can you alaberate

cvet78:
I have a 16 foot Zodiac that will not fit on my boat. This was a great dive boat in Ca. I now live in Texas. :11:

I'll give you $10 for it - is that what you were lookig for -to sell?

How much do you want for it. I have an old Merc 10hp that needs a home, and coincidently I need a dive boat :)

Dennis

I'll trade ya straight up for my 13' Avon. I'll let you pick up the shipping both ways :D (j/k)

Anyhow, as I found out today from a co-worker who is also a professional inflatable boat builder/fixer, at least for a while, the cheaper Zodiacs were made of PVC (a plastic material) rather than rubber-based and more UV resistant Hypalon. Apparently they tend to fall apart if not meticulously cared for.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom