Divers Paradise in Bonaire?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chris_b

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Has anyone here stayed or had experience with Divers Paradise in Bonaire? They seem to have pretty much the best deal going, from what I've found. We're thinking of going there for our first "dive vacation" around Thanksgiving.

Thanks!

Chris

Hi Chris,

I have not stayed there but was by the property in June. It looks very nice from the outside and I have no reason to suspect that it's not inside as well. It is several miles north of town and IS NOT located on the water. To the best of my knowledge, there is not any public beach access within walking distance in either direction. The "spectacular view of the Caribbean sea" is also over the tops of private houses across the street and between you and the sea. If being on the water is not that important to you, it should be a nice place to stay. Try going over to this board and asking the question there.
http://www.BonaireTalk.com/newsgroup/messages/board-topics.html

These apartments are across the street from the Bonaire webcam (the street one ).

Back
Top Bottom