Cat lovers who dive - wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phelana

Contributor
Reaction score
Cat Lovers who Love to Dive Wanted

My Sept. pet sitter cancelled so I need some help.

My lovely walk to the sea cottage is available this fall during the coral spawn. Perfect for 1-2 divers who also love cats. I am offering one of the two bedrooms to let. The bedroom has a TV, AC and WIFI. The rest of the house has fans, a fully equipped kitchen, TV, WIFI and washing machine. Outside, I have dining table, hammock, BBQ and a lovely shaded L shaped massive patio, with cooling breezes.

Your task will be to come and love my cats and feed them. The rest of the time is yours to dive or snorkel. I seek kind, chill, clean and respectful people who will enjoy my home. This is not a rental property so I am seeking special folks to occupy the place in my absence.

For details:

Email ann@bonairecaribbean.com

I would do if I had more notice. Alas.
BTY I have done this in the past for Bonaire residents and actually enjoyed it.

Really wished I could help Ann, DD and I house set for Liz a few years ago...if things were a little different now I would be happy to help but I can't now....maybe next time.

When are you in need? My wife loves cats, we are owned by 2 of them!!

The bigger one is Mr. Banks, the little one is Mouse. Awesome rescued cats!

10461634_10204096547636598_615993608467198115_n.jpg

There are some serious cat lovers in my dive club, and I just shared this with them. They also do a yearly trip to Bonaire, usually in the Spring, but this sounds great! I think that they will contact you directly.

We love cats.. Have two Bengals (brothers) and a big old lap cat... We would LOVE to help you out and get a chance to dive bonaire... What are the date's ?

Jim and scuba girl... Both in our early 50's and non drinkers/smokers....

Back
Top Bottom