Dinner ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oldschoolto

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Where would you take the love of your life for a romantic dinner ???? Good food and a table by the water ???? Only have 3 more days to pull this off... We have not been out to eat in a long time as she is a GREAT cook and loves to do it... But, One nice meal under the stars would be a nice treat.....

Jim....

At Sea is usually our big night out. Great menu and they also have a surprise menu that you can choose from. Service is always excellent there.

Haven not been there yet, but I believe Sebastian's has a private table that you can reserve on their dock for no extra charge. Just requires a reservation.

+1 on Sebastians private table for the location/view. Have not been since it was Richards so I can't comment on the food quality....

I vote for 'All you can Eat Buffet'---on Fri nites --@ Buddies.........BURPPPPP, best food in town, on that nite anyway..................Service might be a little slow, but---you've got all evening to put it away..:).....

EDIT, just saw someone mentioned the view--------out of this world & can't be beat,...IMO
14316663314_630ed358ac_c.jpg
[/URL]IMG_2052 by GEAUXtiger, on Flickr[/IMG]

& check out this video..........

https://www.flickr.com/photos/80825593@N08/14291447446/in/set-72157644543267279

Seriously? All u can eat dinner buffet? Did you miss the romantic dinner part :wink:

nuttin sexier(excuse me--do mean romantic) on a good Fri nite than...........(think you missed the BURRPPP part..-------& did you watch the video???....That'll make up for any non-romantic part of a all you can eat thingy..:))
images

Too bad you aren't departing thru Aruba with a overnight. Flying Fishbone was a clear favorite (amongst many destinations). You actually sit at a table with your toes in the water in their little cove which is also lit up at night. Seafood was awesome. Our other awesome meal there was a multi-course private dinner for two right on the beach at the Bucuti! My wife really, really, really liked that.

Back on Bonaire, its been too long clearly remember a winner. I remember sitting outside on the water at Richard's (nice, good food, Richard was cool, wait staff was so-so). Also many years ago at the Plaza they did a pretty nice meal at their small beach restaurant (Tipsy Seagull). It was pretty close the water, very nice setting. On a much later trip the group tried it and was so-so. I remember Captain Don's dining was on the water's edge. And I think the one next door (Lion's Den) was also on the water.

Oldschoolto,

Last year, I was in Bonaire with my wife on her 40th birthday. We ended up settling on At Sea for her romantic dinner. It was great; if you go, get the tasting menu.

This November, we'll be there for my birthday and I'm leaning towards Wil's Tropical Grill for dinner, but haven't fully settled on it yet...

nuttin sexier(excuse me--do mean romantic) on a good Fri nite than...........(think you missed the BURRPPP part..-------& did you watch the video???....That'll make up for any non-romantic part of a all you can eat thingy..:))

Ok, now you are forcing me to trump you :wink: Here is a photo snapped at Richards back in 2012. The private table is out on the dock to the left.
20120525_richards-bonaire.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom