Best UV Night Dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deco_martini

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I think Bas goes to Something Special for the UV dive. Anyone know where Buddy Dive goes or any of the other outfits who might do the UV dive?

You can do your own UV dive on any reef. You can also make your own UV light for little more than $20. Search for my thread on light that I made together with mask for little more than $20.

You can do your own UV dive on any reef. You can also make your own UV light for little more than $20. Search for my thread on light that I made together with mask for little more than $20.

Well, I am here on Bonaire right now so I am going to assume I don't have access to UV film to slap on my mask or light.

Buddy Dive usually does their UV dive right in front.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Okay then:confused:

I wound up paying Bas. The Buddy and Captain Don reef area has been Charlied to death at night. I've never paid for a guided dive since I started coming here, so I figure the UV dive charge from Bas is two birds with one stone.

A. do a UV dive
B. learn some pro-tips from Bas

deco_martini, Looking forward to hearing about your BAS adventure. Did dive with him several years ago and had a great time! I am sure you will too and can't wait to hear about it.

Back
Top Bottom