Bonaire, the good, and the not so good.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darol

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Looking back, last weeks trip was my first visit in seven years. The very good, Wanna Dive operation at Eden Resort, very good people, and great service. Also on the very good list, and new to me, was Zulia Beer, a dollar a bottle at the oriental market. We stocked up. As good as I remembered it was the diving. Just Awesome. Love the people there.

The not so good,the Older Lady at Budget Rental at the airport, she really needs some training in dealing with the public.
Oh did I mention I was triple charged for the truck I rented, Visa to the rescue. Also the mysterious $150 charge from
Sanddollar resort, again Visa to the rescue. The fridge in our studio apartment at Sanddollar was slowly dying, but no big
deal, at least that's the way their maintainence guy saw it. As for Sandollar advertising free Wireless, it should be free, it
doesn't exist. Other than that we really liked the place.... :wink:

DSCF1667.jpg

The not so good,the Older Lady at Budget Rental at the airport, she really needs some training in dealing with the public.
Oh did I mention I was triple charged for the truck I rented, Visa to the rescue. Also the mysterious $150 charge from
Sanddollar resort, again Visa to the rescue. The fridge in our studio apartment at Sanddollar was slowly dying, but no big
deal, at least that's the way their maintainence guy saw it. As for Sandollar advertising free Wireless, it should be free, it
doesn't exist.
We solve all these problems by staying at Buddy Dive. :)

I had no trouble with Budget.... But , I had the cute young girl and a younger guy... He was LOOKING over the WIFE... NOT THE TRUCK on return...:wink:

Jim....

At least the most important part, the diving, went well. :D I like that tee shirt. Where did you get it?

We solve all these problems by staying at Buddy Dive. :)

You got internet in your room at Buddy? Really? What did you do, start your own Internet Provider Service? I mean the lobby is "ok" if you're working on a 386 using Lotus 123.

Glad the diving was still good. Heading back this Friday though staying across the street at Bamboo Bali and using Wannadive for the first time. BB is arranging the rental and pick up at the airport. As we are now a month into winter I am amazingly happy we decided to do an early December trip.

You got internet in your room at Buddy? Really? What did you do, start your own Internet Provider Service? I mean the lobby is "ok" if you're working on a 386 using Lotus 123.
Yes, I got internet in my room. It was not great. But I was there to dive, so checking a little email and doing a little surfing was fine. Nothing heavy. Sounds like you had a bad experience. Sorry.

I'm on my way to Buddy Dive soon. Love the place and the diving. Just wish that they would upgrade the Internet...!

Back
Top Bottom