Who will be on Bonaire around Jan 20th and can bring do me a favor?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I will arrive on Bonaire January 20th and for sure I will make some wonderful dives.
I am bringing my GoPro Hero 4 to film under water; the RED filter I am trying to buy seems to be out of stock in my country.
I found on on Amazon.com but they only ship to the US.

Do you live in the US, are you travelling to Bonaire around January 20th and are you willing to help me out, please send me an e-mail (nielsmunoz@hotmail.com).

This "adventure" should be of no risk to you as the worst that could happen is that we do not find each other on Bonaire in which case Amazon will refund you for sure. (just to take away any stress - we will find eachother for sure).

This is the product I want to buy.

Thanks in advance! Niels.

PS: As I am not sure if I am allowed to post this kind of request, please mind that I want to stick to the rules of this forum. Please let me know if this is not o.k.

You are...moved to Bonaire where someone has a better chance of seeing it.

I can not help by bringing this out but both amazon.co.uk and amazon.de stock this. The UK site will deliver to The Netherlands and I assume the German one will as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom