Bonaire, finally

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

koozemani

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Packing for our first trip to Bonaire. So excited to kick off the diving year with this one. Going with a couple of local instructors who make an annual pilgrimage there so we should be in good hands. Staying at Buddy's and was wondering if any other scuba boarders will be around next week.

trip report and pics to follow.

Sounds like you are in good hands ! Best Wishes for a most enjoyable trip !Double S

Yep! just packing tonight!

There's a couple of others going off here as well, look out for my 'spare buddy' thread just below :)

If you are only around for next week, then you will miss us. We arrive on the 7th. We are at the belmen buddy dive op.
Shell

Yup, we leave on the 8th.

You're killin' me with this....trip #....actually, I've lost count at some point over the last 15 years....scheduled for September....prepare yourself for some serious Bonaire Post Depression on return to home station....

Feb 4th thru the 17th for the wife and I... :wink: And , We were just there in september for two weeks for the first time.... To say we fell in love with Diving bonaire is a understatement...

Jim...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom