Bonaire Trip Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rreconnu

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Typically I like to post trip reviews but nothing much has changed since my last review. It's still Bonaire, it's still GREAT. With Delta's direct from Atlanta it's easier to get to now but that's about the only change.

So, instead, I'll just post a video of our trip from the first two weeks of February.

<span style="color: rgb(74, 74, 74); font-family: Arial, Tahoma, 'Bitstream Vera Sans', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19px;">[video=youtube_share;eUhO74oGG4E]http://youtu.be/eUhO74oGG4E[/video]

Safe Diving!

Great video and well done with the editing! Love all the topside clips as well.

Very nice!
Would you mind sharing what you used to shoot it? GoPro I assume but what else?

Gets me really excited :) I will be there next week March 1-7.

Beautiful video. Where did you see the sea horse?

Thanks

Watching your video made me ... Been there twice, going back soon. Thanks for the great vid. You captured it.

Very nice!
Would you mind sharing what you used to shoot it? GoPro I assume but what else?

I used a Go Pro Hero 4 Silver with a Qudos Action Light on a Xshot selfie stick for everything under water. For above the water it is mostly the go pro but there is some iPhone 5 in there as well for some of the longer time lapses.

Everything was shot in 2.7K pro tune in either wide or medium and I used Final Cut Pro X for all the color correction and editing.

This was my first experience with Go Pro and I have to say I was impressed. It's as good or better than my housed Panasonic Lumix and pro tune gives so much more post flexibility.

---------- Post added February 27th, 2015 at 04:54 AM ----------

Gets me really excited :) I will be there next week March 1-7.

Beautiful video. Where did you see the sea horse?

Thanks

The sea horse was out in front of Dive Inn at Cha Cha Cha. They don't tend to move much so he'll probably still be there when you go in March. Swim straight out from the end of the swim bouys. When you get to the engine block start looking. He's hanging out between the engine block and the half buried barrel about 10 yards back toward shore. Swing by dive in and ask where he's been, they are pretty good about describing it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom