Diving Into Darkness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MO50

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just finished Diving Into Darkness by Phillip Finch. Great book about David Shaw and Don Shirley and their famous dive at Bushman's Hole in South Africa. One of my favorite dive books.

It is a great book for non divers as well.

My favorite dive book.

Awesome stuff!!! I read it a while back, and have it on the "read again" pile!

The book is also called Raising the Dead. If you do a search on either book there was a good review and comments about the book a few months back. Definately a book that should be on every scuba enthusiasts list.

I read this book recently. Great book about the dives of some adventurous men using rebreathers

The book is also called Raising the Dead. If you do a search on either book there was a good review and comments about the book a few months back. Definately a book that should be on every scuba enthusiasts list.

Correct...the original which was published in London was called Raising the Dead, the US published version is Diving into Darkness...I saw it at Borders one day, picked it up to read the synopsis, and realized I already had it....confusing!

I just finished this book and it absolutely blew my mind, great book

I found the other thread ... It has some great Info including the video of that dihttp://www.scubaboard.com/forums/book-media-reviews/314546-raising-dead.htmlve.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom