The heart of ocean conservation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
[FONT=&quot]One can argue and provide compelling arguments about protecting the ocean, but I believe that the problem can only be solved through the heart. I dive with the characters of my books and have learned much from them. I have had long conversations with a dolphin, a sea turtle, a seahorse, a mermaid, and a whale named Scar Tail. I sympathize with their plea and desire to live free and in peace in the ocean. I carry their message through a series of fun and highly entertaining children’s books. People protect what they love. It is only by sensitizing children to the needs of animals and exposing them to the wonders of the ocean that they will develop an appreciation of the ocean and become conservationists. They are the beacons of hope for a better world. My 4-book series will soon be published with beautiful covers. I had a Shakespearean actor narrate the first book and had an audio engineer add sound effects. The title of my series is THE CHRONICLES OF RUBIDJAD ISLAND – The Rescue, The Treasure, The Promise, The Lesson. You can read synopses at The Chronicles of Rubidjad Island.

Ocean conservation is best taught to children through exciting stories that touch their hearts.
Danielle Perrotte Dobbs[/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom