"THIN ICE" by Michael Gerhartz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Michael Gerhartz

Contributor
Reaction score
Good evening, Ladies & Gentlemen,

my adventure thriller "Thin Ice" was published last November, and since I am a passionate diver, it has a lot of technical wreck diving in it ( most of it takes part in the North West Passage ). So far I have had some good reviews from the general public during book readings and similar events, but I am also interested in the reviews of the diving community.

The official book description from the publisher:
Danger Above the Ice, and Below
Marine biologist Natascha Kleinfeld is on a fourteen week international expedition aboard the Northern Explorer to explore the Northwest Passage. While researching the state of marine life in the Arctic north, her team discovers that the frozen waters are also a feeding ground for international intrigue. Working to confirm the dangers of global warming she learns that not everyone wants the truth to come out. Expedition leader, Dr. Richard Weber ignores death threats and growing violence as the expedition proceeds against their unknown enemy. Under the protection of an elite security company the members of the expedition soon realize that they are not only in the cross hairs of corrupt politicians, but also big oil companies. Too late, they realize the enemy not only has a spy within the ranks of the expedition, and that they will stop at nothing to prevent the truth from being known.Danger threatens and time grows short as the team discovers that their chances of survival are on thin ice...

You can check some of the reviews out here:

Thin Ice: Amazon.ca: Michael Gerhartz: Books

Anyone interested in a writing a review can pm me, since I got some free copies.

Thanks

Michael Gerhartz

Back
Top Bottom