put another dollar in and produce another dumb instructor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

john triggerfish

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello,
My names John Triggerfish and I am a scuba diving writer.
I finally became a diving instructor in Mexico after completing my DM in Thailand and managed to get a job for a week!!!
I recently finished the sequel to put another dollar in which is now a free download and has been reedited (2nd edition)

feel free to download it from lulu.com/dodgerbooks for nothing!!!!!

Please email it to your adult friends if you like it...I hope this way to reach a larger diving and non diving audience this way....

I also need some reviews so you can either post your comments here or email me at johntriggerfish@hotmail.co.uk

Going diving in vietnam later on this year, then maybe a mad trip to Somalia to open a dive shop and find some material for the third book.....

I hope you enjoy Mexico as a diving destination. Cozumel is highly recommended...
I look forwards to your reviews and comments.....
Happy diving
JT

The trip to Somalia would be an interesting book. I had friends who went over to work in Mog last year - getting mortared, rocketed and shot at every night. Some of those guys had been there previously, back in 92-94'. Said it was a lot worse now. Can't see a diving shop doing an awful lot of trade. :rofl3:

Hmmm... two posts in two years? Obviously not trying to out do Dandy Don

John, your name sounds familiar to me. Are you an Undercurrent contributor?

With less than 100 dives, I don't think you would be much of an author in regard to scuba.

You don't know how to redirect to the site with your free book.... I wasted a few minutes trying to find your free book but could only find the one for $12.45... I am not going to purchase it for a few reasons: In my opinion your thread title is misleading, you are crap at promotion and 3rd, I don't think you know much about diving.

I hope you have learned a lesson, JT. Had you posted in the most appropriate forum for you- 'New Divers and Those Considering Diving'- you would not have been subjected to those snarky comments.

Man, I really miss that popcorn smiley.

---------- Post added May 18th, 2012 at 11:55 PM ----------

I have a feeling your other post is about to get some attention.

---------- Post added May 19th, 2012 at 12:02 AM ----------

Damn. I really need to start looking at the date th OP was made before I respond. :shakehead:

With less than 100 dives, I don't think you would be much of an author in regard to scuba.

You don't know how to redirect to the site with your free book.... I wasted a few minutes trying to find your free book but could only find the one for $12.45... I am not going to purchase it for a few reasons: In my opinion your thread title is misleading, you are crap at promotion and 3rd, I don't think you know much about diving.
I don't know...making the $12.45 version easier to find than the free one sounds like a pretty good promotional strategy to me. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom