Scuba Snobs' BOOK 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivemasterDennis

DivemasterDennis
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The Scuba Snobs' Guide to Diving Etiquette BOOK 2 should be available on line before the end of June. BOOK 2 contains all new stories and rules for divers and others, and while carrying forward subjects like underwater rules of etiquette, dress code, and dive boat etiquette, adds entirely new chapters on group travel etiquette, snorkeler interaction, rules for dive buddies, and rules for drinking. Just as funny as Book 1, and again, mostly true. It's almost twice as long as the original, and all new material. It will be available as an ebook ($5.99) and paperback ($12.95). Watch for it.
DivemasterDennis

Available TODAY on barnes and noble's web site and on amazon.com as paperback. E book will be available soon. You can also order from publisher at authorhouse.com. Thanks for your patience. It's here......
DivemasreterDennis

Last edited:
Looking forward to Kindle version. Any idea when it will be available?

Kindle availability within the next couple of weeks, I think. We'll let everyone know on this thread.
DivemasterDennis

---------- Post added ----------

Kindle Edition is now available . Nook version of e-book pending, but coming. BOOK 2 embraces rules of etiquette for drinking, a chapter on rules of etiquette for dive buddies, a chapter on snorkeler interaction, and a very important chapter on rules of etiquette for group travel! All very funny, if I do say so myself, plus rules for interacting with tourist submarines, dive flag etiquette, blogging and on line chatting are covered and alot more. Enjoy, everyone!
DivemasterDennis

Just bought the ebook on Amazon (did it from work and sent it to my iPad at home....lets see if this works :D). Look forward to reading it.

I read the Kindle edition over the weekend. Very enjoyable.

Dennis, I suspect your DW had a hand in the descriptions of some of the male offenders. Loved the story of the boarding assist.

Herb

Thanks for another great read, Dennis! I laughed out loud reading the chapter about the snorkelers. I was an avid snorkeler before I decided to start diving, so I really appreciated that section. The chapter about group etiquette was my favorite and I found your comments very accurate and helpful. Groups are tricky!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom