New BooK: To Kill A Diver. A Murder Mystery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diving247

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi, my new book just came out in paperback on Amazon.com, so I'm shamelessly promoting it to divers and spouses left alone on shore or on live aboard vessels when the pool is open. I also wrote "The North American Dive Guide", and the parody song "The Dive Shop Song", on Youtube. Hope you enjoy it. Cheeers!:)
[h=2][/h]

[h=3]To Kill A Diver: A Murder Mystery by Mike Hughes (Aug 30, 2013)[/h]

Will this be available in electronic books, specifically the Nook?

Yes, Kindle and Nook book too! Although I don't recommend reading either format while at a decompression stop. Lol

On Amazon.ca the Kindle edition is $8.38 :headscratch:.....damn funny money Fx

Love a good mystery...please come back and let us know when it is available on Kindle. :D

It is available right now on Amazon.ca :D.......just clicked purchase even though it was at a higher price :sad:

Yes, Kindle and Nook book too! Although I don't recommend reading either format while at a decompression stop. Lol
Picked it up on Nook last night and started in on it. Looks like it's going to be a fun read.

Let me guess at the plot: Enraged spouse kills spouse due to jealousy over the amount of time they spend under water? Just teasing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom