Wakulla Bones - Sequel to The Cavern Kings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JeffBauer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi folks,

I've finished the sequel to The Cavern Kings (The Cavern Kings (Volume 1): Jeff Bauer: 9781478251378: Amazon.com: Books). It's entitled Wakulla Bones and is available for Kindle eBook at Amazon.com: Wakulla Bones (The Cavern Kings) eBook: Jeff Bauer: Kindle Store for $4.99 and for hard copy via print on demand at Wakulla Bones: Sequel to The Cavern Kings (Volume 2): Jeff Bauer: 9781491214435: Amazon.com: Books for $12.

The fan page for both books is at www.facebook.com/thecavernkings.

I will also have signed hard copies at the NACD Seminar » NACD Annual Seminar National Association for Cave Diving in the Chipola Divers booth (Rob Neto).

Here's the description of the book:

"Josh Jensen dreams of becoming a member of the most elite cave diving team in the world. His biggest hurdle is that the head of the team hates his guts and doesn’t believe he has what it takes to dive with the best of the best. Josh discovers amazing underwater finds that should ensure his rightful place in cave diving history but his loyalties, loves and bad luck continually get in his way."

I hope you enjoy it. If you do, please consider posting a review on Amazon.

PS: It's also available at Smashwords ? Ebooks from independent authors and publishers in other eBook formats.

- Jeff Bauer
WB_coverKindle-small.png

I have read this and really enjoyed it. A great cave diving book from someone that really knows his stuff.

If you loved the first one, or even diving in general, I really suggest checking these out.

Yeah, it's more specific in the book :wink:

OK, that's kind of a flippant answer. Here's a better one. The "elite cave diving team" depicted in the book is fictional and an integral part of the plot so I'd rather not give things about it away.

Last edited:
Hi Jeff-

I purchased the electronic version of you book..but not sure if I received the whole book and not the sample version. Seems like I was left hanging..in other words..without giving the story line away..after the re-compression experience of both individuals is basically where my ebook version ends..

PM sent with solution.

Hi Jeff-

I purchased the electronic version of you book..but not sure if I received the whole book and not the sample version. Seems like I was left hanging..in other words..without giving the story line away..after the re-compression experience of both individuals is basically where my ebook version ends..

Ooooh, is it a choose your own adventure book like the ones I grew up with?

ill give them a try.

Plan to get my copy in 10 days:)

Hi folks,

I've finished the sequel to The Cavern Kings (The Cavern Kings (Volume 1): Jeff Bauer: 9781478251378: Amazon.com: Books). It's entitled Wakulla Bones and is available for Kindle eBook at Amazon.com: Wakulla Bones (The Cavern Kings) eBook: Jeff Bauer: Kindle Store for $4.99 and for hard copy via print on demand at Wakulla Bones: Sequel to The Cavern Kings (Volume 2): Jeff Bauer: 9781491214435: Amazon.com: Books for $12.

The fan page for both books is at www.facebook.com/thecavernkings.

I will also have signed hard copies at the NACD Seminar » NACD Annual Seminar National Association for Cave Diving in the Chipola Divers booth (Rob Neto).

Here's the description of the book:

"Josh Jensen dreams of becoming a member of the most elite cave diving team in the world. His biggest hurdle is that the head of the team hates his guts and doesn’t believe he has what it takes to dive with the best of the best. Josh discovers amazing underwater finds that should ensure his rightful place in cave diving history but his loyalties, loves and bad luck continually get in his way."

I hope you enjoy it. If you do, please consider posting a review on Amazon.

PS: It's also available at Smashwords ? Ebooks from independent authors and publishers in other eBook formats.

- Jeff Bauer
View attachment 167770

I enjoyed Cavern Kings and would like read your new book. I found CK in B&N, but not this one. Is there a reason? I have no idea what it takes to publish ebooks, I'm curious.

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom