The Six Skills...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bigd2722

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I suppose this actually more about me than the book. After the great reviews, I decided I should read the book and purchased it last year. For some reason, I couldn't get into the book and really wondered what all the hullabaloo was about this book. Fast forward to this year, and again seeing all the great reviews wondered what I had missed. So I picked it up again, and determined to force myself through it at least until I could confirm my original feeling. To my surprise, this time it read easily and succinctly covering interesting topics and I felt it was informative and well worth the read. Not sure why it didn't impress me the first time, but now I want to get Doppler's new book also.

Maybe I am an acquired taste!

Glad you worked through it. Hope you learned something and that in the final analysis, you feel more in control and a better diver because of it.

Dive safe and often!

Maybe I am an acquired taste!

There's so many inappropriate comments I could make here, but I shall resist! Did you manage to dig your house out yet? :wink:

There's so many inappropriate comments I could make here, but I shall resist! Did you manage to dig your house out yet? :wink:

Not really, mate... more of the damn stuff fell last night... oh well. Skiing's good. How was Tremblant?

Sorry for the hijack.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom